• Report of work for the year 2021 by the President of CyACFE
• Analysis of Financial Statements for the years 2019 and 2020 by the Treasurer of CyACFE
• Approval of Financial Statements for the years 2019 and 2020
• Approval of the appointment of the external auditors TSERKEZOS SAVVIDES ASSOCIATES LIMITED for the audit of the financial statements for the year 2021
• Closing of Annual General Meeting
The audited Financial Statements of 2019 and 2020 have been sent to the members by email.
The participation in this event is free of charge for the members of the CyACFE, who have settled their 2021 subscription obligation, and corresponds to 1 CPE.
You can settle your outstanding membership fees via JCC (https://www.jccsmart.com/e-bill/32783011).
Please note that the registration deadline is on Thursday, 20th January 2022.